Clients’ loyalty is a value for any business. Companies develop ambitious campaigns to attract clients’ attention. The most success gain those businesses that consistently engage with the clients. One of the best strategies to gain clients’ attention is to involve in the interaction with a client and share some of the values with him/her. Big companies, usually, do for that purpose generous holidays celebrations, promotions and send lovely birthday messages. These ways to engage with the consumers on the long-term proved to be efficient. Though, today Content Marketing allows to connect, interact and build a relationship with a client more productively.
Content marketing is not about selling a product or benefits of it to a consumer. No, it is rather about talking to a client, share a part of his life. It is also about showing how the product or service can help to approve customer’s routine. Content Marketing is an excellent tool not only to attract large pool of new clients, but also to build long-term relationships with existent ones. Compared to other marketing activities, such as sponsorships, promotions, Content Marketing costs less. The value that a good content brings is tremendous.
What To Talk To Clients About
Building a loyalty is about building trust. The companies have to deploy such content what will honestly talk with the client about his/her needs, fears and ways to improve his/her life. It is, in certain sense, like talking to the best fried. Building loyalty online is possible only if the company produces content on the daily basis. The content has to be relevant and engage with the audience. Here are some of the principles that a good piece of content should have:
- A copy should to communicate to the reader. Let’s take an example of a milk producer. To build relationships with the clients the content should not be a dry discussion about companies merits or dairy industry grow. The post hold rather concentrate on the benefits of a milk for specific target consumers, interesting recipes with milk.
- A piece of content should always remind to a client why this specific product is unique among the others. It should tell what differentiates the product among the others. This is also what makes the company get its market share .
A content writer should feel for what type of audience he writes. This is not easy. The writer should do a research of his/her own to produce a piece of content that will transmit the right message to a consumer. Some more thoughts are in this post.
Building Loyalty Is Building A Partnership
Building up loyalty with the client is not only to offer a lower price during the sales period or launch a VIP Club program. It is a part of it, but not more. A true clients’ engagement comes when the client understands that his values correlate with the philosophy of the company. After a client understands that a company has the same values as he does, it will immediately bring a connection between the client and the enterprise. That brings us to the thought, that the copies published on behalf of the company should not be only industry related. They should communicate to the client about many different matters. Those can be not industry or business related.
Keeping A Stable Contact With The Client
Facilitate an access to the content is something that the company should take an immediate care about. People value time. The content has to be accessed from any place in seconds. There are proven methods to achieve it:
- Develop an application for the website. Each app has to be compatible with the operating system of the gadget. The customer should be able to read the content form a tablet, a phone or a computer.
- Offer newsletters subscription. The majority of clients use the emails on a daily basis. It is comfortable to get concise pieces of content on emails.
- Inform the clients how the company processes the personal data. GDPR is a key regulation for businesses online.
- Interact in many different ways. Social media in this sense helps a lot. The Facebook posts demand a different type of content that blog posts do.
How to be build customer loyalty using Content Marketing is a big and interesting topic. I will explain more in the upcoming videos and courses. Content Marketing at low cost helps to form clients loyalty that is priceless.